For more informations about The Canonical Distribution of Kubernetes (commonly referred to as “K8s”) we can view these link:
THE CANONICAL DISTRIBUTION OF KUBERNETES
In this new talk we’ll show you how install all the elements on our virtual nodes with all their components. For have more details about Conjure-up we suggest you to see this video:
The lab where we’ll build our infrastructure is based on an IBM System x3650 M4 as physical host, with VMware ESX as Hypervisor and it’ll be composed by the following requirements:
A minimum of 9 machines with these roles:
- 1 vm for the Maas server (HDD=100GB, 4GB RAM);
- 1 vm for the Juju controller (HDD=100GB, 4GB RAM);
- 9 vm for the Kubernetes (HDD=100GB, 4GB RAM);
Remember we’ve to to set the vnet on vSwitch in VMware ESX in promiscuos mode, otherwise they won’t allow network traffic to the containers. Now lets begin with this first guide to prepare our environment with Maas, then next the guides for this lab.
The topics will be covered by:
- “Ubuntu 16.04 LTS The Canonical Distribution of Kubertenes Server – part 1/4”
- “Ubuntu 16.04 LTS The Canonical Distribution of Kubertenes Server – part 2/4”
- “Ubuntu 16.04 LTS The Canonical Distribution of Kubernetes Server – part 3/4”
Disclaimer: All the tutorials included on this site are performed in a lab environment to simulate a real world production scenario. As everything is done to provide the most accurate steps to date, we take no responsibility if you implement any of these steps in a production environment.
“We learn from our mistakes”